Matchday prediction  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Brentford win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

2 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

He's gone back to being appallingly bad the last couple of weeks. 😟

It will be impossible for the team to progress until this god awful defence is sorted out!  They are letting down the rest of team😟

Forgive me if I'm wrong because I'm not watching but hasn't Pochettino fucked with the defence again just as Disasi and Colwill were stating to make the beginning of a twin CB partnership? He's now playing in a three if I'm not mistaken? 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong because I'm not watching but hasn't Pochettino fucked with the defence again just as Disasi and Colwill were stating to make the beginning of a twin CB partnership? He's now playing in a three if I'm not mistaken? 

Thats not an excuse for them being weak, slow to react to situations and making basic errors.

Edited by boratsbrother

I read something on line this morning that Pochettino doesn't do any tactical work or set piece work on the training field preferring to work on fitness and man management. 

It shows. 

Weekly. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

I read something on line this morning that Pochettino doesn't do any tactical work or set piece work on the training field preferring to work on fitness and man management. 

It shows. 

Weekly. 

Weakly. 🫡

• Agree 2

There's zero defensive shape or organisation. It's horrible to watch

1 minute ago, SideshowLuiz said:

We have been terrifyingly weak in all our challenges. The flurry (lol) of games looks like they've taken its toll.

The Brentford threats are coming from weak lost challenges as much as from any football tactics/skills.

It shows. 

Weekly. 

He should be titled "PT and fitness coach". This is absurd