Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Aston Villa win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/04/24 at 18:00

13 minutes ago, chrisb said:

After the way this match thread unraveled she’s probably locked herself in a cupboard!

I believe Jane is far tougher than that and is just letting boys be boys.... usual sensible female response to the constant proof that it is a minor miracle that many of us (not me of course) chaps actually survived adolescence late teenage and twenties,,,,at least we somehow have almost matured about now!

:classic_smile:🤕🥳😱🍺🚔💔

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

But is he all that?? 

Chris or Cole!!!😁

The amazing ability that the members here have to be able to debate any serious (?) subject  and then turn it all upside down and laugh at and with themselves.

Edited by chara
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, JaneB said:

Sometimes it's only right to leave you guys to it 😉

I can only add that I've seen some stuff on here over the years but I never thought the words "genital warts" would find their way in 😱

Although Jane over on the Khobar site it would be considered appropriate by many!

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Sometimes it's only right to leave you guys to it 😉

I can only add that I've seen some stuff on here over the years but I never thought the words "genital warts" would find their way in 😱

It’s forum first! But it could it could crop up again at regular intervals. 

4 minutes ago, chara said:

Although Jane over on the Khobar site it would be considered appropriate by many!

OK...I find easy to relate the "subject" in hand to the red lot from up North!...to add Mrs C observation on me sharing the exchanges..."So you've all gone Rude ?".... and she didnnt mean Gullit!

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, east lower said:

People need to be careful, otherwise there’s going to be a gonna ‘ere.

Get me coat.

Sigh..there goes the last voice of sanity chipping in on the "subject" @east lower I am going to lobby the mods so that in the future you will not be allowed access to the shameless Ham and Nobbly puns...(others may be added)..I can't have a poster who's opinions I look to being dragged down by such reprobates... (It's for your own good)'

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, chara said:

Sigh..there goes the last voice of sanity chipping in on the "subject" @east lower I am going to lobby the mods so that in the future you will not be allowed access to the shameless Ham and Nobbly puns...(others may be added)..I can't have a poster who's opinions I look to being dragged down by such reprobates... (It's for your own good)'

It’s not my fault guvnor, it was that @asvaberg who began the decline with his naming of the Gooners listing ship as ‘ArseGlory. @NoblyBobly went in with Glory Hole and it’s Tipped me over the edge after the last 6 days 🤪🤪

• Haha 2