Chelsea 0 Aston Villa 2

JaneB

15 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Actually googled this name thinking it was the guy replacing the coach Tuchel is poaching for Munich. Now I'm the 🤡

You should have asked your dad, before using google 😀

Us OG’s still have a few active brain cells 😀

Edited by ROTG
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, kev61 said:

Prediction...raised eyebrows on selection.We come out playing decent football for twenty minutes,then they start getting involved in the game.

We are 1-0 up at half time after being on the kosh for the last 10 minutes of the first half.

Potter does nothing in the second half even though we are increasingly under pressure.

Villa equalise in the second half and we start to make changes - too late and we end up 1-1.

Got the first part right😉

It will be 3atb James RCB and RLC wing back which was Tuchel’s invention that kind of worked for a bit.

James at RCB is like buying Rolls Royce and then taking it to the Amazon jungle roads. Wasted.

Just now, Bones said:

It will be 3atb James RCB and RLC wing back which was Tuchel’s invention that kind of worked for a bit.

James at RCB is like buying Rolls Royce and then taking it to the Amazon jungle roads. Wasted.

Oh and Potter is trying to play it safe with that RLC decision. Man hasnt got a clue!

Strange selection. But then again I’m not surprised, been far too many weird ones to remember them all. 

My guess is;

Kepa

James             Koulibaly    Cucurella      Chilwell

Enzo          Kovacic

Loftus-Cheek

Felix                                          Mudryk

Havertz

If this is the formation, it still begs why we play Cucu over Badiashile and Loftus-Cheek over Mount. It’s almost like he wants Mason to leave. 

2 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Strange selection. But then again I’m not surprised, been far too many weird ones to remember them all. 

My guess is;

Kepa

James             Koulibaly    Cucurella      Chilwell

Enzo          Kovacic

Loftus-Cheek

Felix                                          Mudryk

Havertz

If this is the formation, it still begs why we play Cucu over Badiashile and Loftus-Cheek over Mount. It’s almost like he wants Mason to leave. 

Surely not.  I mean, RLC is far superior 🙄

1 minute ago, boratsbrother said:

Shocking indictment of our spending in recent years  to have spent so much money yet are reduced to putting out a feeble looking midfield with no goals, creativity or defensive steel in it.

And to play 2 fullbacks in the centre of defence. We have had the Tinkerman, the FSW, now we have the MTM (Mid Table Muppet).