Chelsea 1 Brighton & Hove Albion 0

JaneB

• JaneB changed the title to Chelsea 1 Brighton & Hove Albion 0
9 minutes ago, Max Fowler said:

What are you trying to do here? You just post Twatter links with no comments. I sometimes think that you need to lie down in a dark room for a few hours as you just seem to to go off on some random tangent and start ranting. 

I’ve had a couple of G and T’s but honestly, calm the f*ck down with your anti-everything Chelsea posting.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 2

2 minutes ago, chrisb said:

What are you trying to do here? You just post Twatter links with no comments. I sometimes think that you need to lie down in a dark room for a few hours as you just seem to to go off on some random tangent and start ranting. 

I’ve had a couple of G and T’s but honestly, calm the f*ck down with your anti-everything Chelsea posting.

Woah - this came out of nowhere Chris. I literally was just sharing that because I thought it was interesting news.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Max Fowler said:

Woah - this came out of nowhere Chris. I literally was just sharing that because I thought it was interesting news.

But there’s no comments on what it’s about, I personally can’t be arsed to read about why Madueke didn’t start because for once we actually won a game! Max, we actually won a game of football by scoring a f**king goal! Let me revel in my G&T euphoria please! 

Apologise in advance for my drunken ramblings.

Just now, chrisb said:

But there’s no comments on what it’s about, I personally can’t be arsed to read about why Madueke didn’t start because for once we actually won a game! Max, we actually won a game of football by scoring a f**king goal! Let me revel in my G&T euphoria please! 

Apologise in advance for my drunken ramblings.

Haha, all good Chris! Happy we won too. Honestly was a messy game so didn't know what to comment, but a win is a win.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Max Fowler said:

Haha, all good Chris! Happy we won too. Honestly was a messy game so didn't know what to comment, but a win is a win.

I love your posts mate, (not the twatter ones though as I don’t do social media) so don’t worry! Just a bit smashed so though so not seeing or reading particularly well! Thank f*ck for autocorrect or this post would have been all over the place! 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, chrisb said:

I love your posts mate, (not the twatter ones though as I don’t do social media) so don’t worry! Just a bit smashed so though so not seeing or reading particularly well! Thank f*ck for autocorrect or this post would have been all over the place! 😂

Hahaha, all good Chris. Enjoy yourself!!!! We scored an f'in goal!! Chin chin!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ham said:

Chilwell injured 6 games into a PL season. Shocker. 

Reece James not available at the same time. Unheard of.

It’s like broken bloody record. In fact those two stand as much chance of staying unbroken as my vinyl record collection does if I dumped it in the middle of the M25. 
Either something is wrong with their bodies as pro footballers or something is seriously wrong with our medical department and training procedures. It’s one or the other. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Yep.  We'd made all our subs. 

No we didn’t.  We made 4. I think.  The commentator said we’d made all of our subs and I couldn’t think of the 5th sub, so checked on the OCFCWS

Perhaps Poch didn’t want to risk a youngster making his debut for a few minutes?  But it struck me as odd at the time 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Max Fowler said:

This is actually quite interesting.

Noni hasn’t made the bench for the last two games despite being ever-present in training (apparently)

Then, not only does he not get picked tonight, he doesn’t even make the bench which includes Gilchrist, Brooking and Washington.

There were some rumours they fell out when Madueke and Poch were at Spurs together.   I think there might be a bit more to this.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rob B said:

No we didn’t.  We made 4. I think.  The commentator said we’d made all of our subs and I couldn’t think of the 5th sub, so checked on the OCFCWS

Perhaps Poch didn’t want to risk a youngster making his debut for a few minutes?  But it struck me as odd at the time 

I assume we'd used our three substitution 'windows'.

• Like 1

This was the Broja offside that Poch got booked for.  Incompetent not the word 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

On the positive side, I thought Colwill, Caicedo and Palmer were excellent.  Cucurella much improved second half as was Jackson after he scored his goal.  Mudryk looks to be slowly building some momentum too. 

IMG_4934.png

• Like 1

Thought Brighton would create us more problems. Despite Sanchez’s best efforts to hand them a goal, we defended well overall. Colwill and Disasi were effective and well protected by Caicedo and Big Les. Even Cucurella stepped up as the game progressed. 

Maatsen and Palmer linked up well with Jackson second half, and we were unlucky with the disallowed second. Disappointing to see Chilwell go off injured. Hope it’s not too serious. Pity Jackson will now miss the next game soon as he finds the net. Typical of our season.