JaneB

Matchday prediction  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Sheffield United win

3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I saw something at the weekend saying that Pochettino wants to add height to the side in January which really confirms what I've been banging on about all year , he's scared of the big boys.

And the little boys...the shadows in the corridor outside the dressing room and the cat that hangs out back there somewhere!..(.oh and the budgie in the office that advises the "trio".)

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I lucked (unlucked?) out on the Ticket Exchange. Matthew Harding Lower Row C for my first game of the season.

What have I done. 

If you're anywhere near 48, you'll be just behind me. That's a bonus for me as the usual fella is a right moaner.  Could do with some enthusiasm.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Spot on, I'm seat 48 🙂

Gate 11, down the steps and hang a right! 

See you there and let’s hope for a good result 🤞

Edit: Bad news is I do stand to watch the game, good news is I’m slightly taller than an oompah, loompa but just as wide.

Edited by east lower
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Max Fowler said:

Pochettino is so done. Gallagher is integral to his squad yet they are trying to sell him.

Oh dear.
Whenever anyone says something, the first question is never "given that is true what does it mean?"
The first question is why would they say that?

And that applies even more if the source is anonymous.

So ignoring the strong possibility that MailSport just made it up, why would anyone want you to think that the Club wants to sell Gallagher?
What could possibly be so disturbing to them that they need to reveal their transfer plans to the media (something the club never did under RA).

What is the real story they are desperate to kill?

Who will we drop if Nkunku plays? I like the idea of him in behind Jackson/Broja but that would mean pushing out Palmer from the #10 role. Can Nkunku play wide or is that a waste? Maybe play three up front rotating. Can Mudryk and Sterling play as WBs? That would be an insanely attacking side.

--------------------Sanchez

--------Disasi------Badiashile-----Colwill

Sterling-----Caicedo-----Enzo----Mudryk

-----------------Palmer------

---------Jackson-----Nkunku

Maybe we just have the frontmen playing 45 minutes each.😀

Edited by Sciatika

18 hours ago, Sciatika said:

Who will we drop if Nkunku plays? I like the idea of him in behind Jackson/Broja but that would mean pushing out Palmer from the #10 role. Can Nkunku play wide or is that a waste? Maybe play three up front rotating. Can Mudryk and Sterling play as WBs? That would be an insanely attacking side.

--------------------Sanchez

--------Disasi------Badiashile-----Colwill

Sterling-----Caicedo-----Enzo----Mudryk

-----------------Palmer------

---------Jackson-----Nkunku

Maybe we just have the frontmen playing 45 minutes each.😀

At this point, the only person I wouldn't want to drop for him would be Palmer and Sterling is probably the best of the rest so I would go with:

Sanchez

Gusto* - Disasi - Badiashile - Cucurella

Enzo - Caicedo - Gallagher

Palmer - Nkunku - Sterling

I definitely wouldn't play Sterling and Mudryk as wing backs.

I'm also not getting ahead of myself with Nkunku, we have zero luck with attacking players and I can already see the headlines when he hasn't scored in his first 10 games.

*If Gusto isn't fit then I'd move Cucurella over to the right and start Colwill LB, but that limits us when we have to do this. We need to move on from James and Chilwell in my opinion, their inability to stay fit kills us every season.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1