JaneB

Matchday prediction  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Luton win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/12/23 at 11:30

18 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I'm sorry to say, Colwill isn't good enough and isn't showing any sign of improvement. I don't think he should have a long term future with us. 

Edit: and just as I post that he is involved in a passing move for a goal haha. 

This is nonsense 

If Colwill was up for sale, he'd be off to a top 4 club in a heartbeat 

• Disagree 1

It’s only Luton, but they’re in a decent bit of form and it’s not an easy place to go, and so, so far so good.

Gallagher and Palmer the best players as always, Madueke given glimpses again of what he could do, but needs more consistency to really nail down a place in the team.

Jackson and Broja not really offering anything and expect both to come off in the second half for Nkunku and Sterling, who will, hopefully, be desperate to get on and get a goal.

It would be nice to see us really go for the kill in the second half and get a few more goals, that would be a nice way to end a pretty miserable year form Chelsea FC. The 3 points are really all that counts though, so let’s just get the win first.

2 minutes ago, johnnybozo said:

Comparing Dreadful Jackson to a legend like Drogba is like comparing my son running the U11 sports day 100m sprint to Usain Bolt 🤡

Jackson has more goals at the same stage of their Chelsea careers, despite playing in a far weaker team. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

How nice is it to be gifted a goal. Now we know how all the other teams feel that we play. 
But how vital is Palmer to this team. 

edit: this stream is about 2 mins behind action!!

One Luton cock up and 2 excellent pieces of Chelsea finishing - hats off to Palmer and Madueke, we have seen very few low xg high finishing added goals this season

20 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I'm sorry to say, Colwill isn't good enough and isn't showing any sign of improvement. I don't think he should have a long term future with us. 

20 minutes ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

Not at left back for sure.

He is at LB because 2 expensive LBs are unavailable.  At CB there are 3 CBs ahead of him (and possibly the injured Chalobah and Fofana makes him 6th).  As far as his Chelsea career is doing he is doing fine IMO.  And LB is the one position that Poch/the club could have thought they had covered with sufficient quality and experience.

5 minutes ago, Max Fowler said:

Brilliant first half. One of the best of the season so far. Great work all 👍

Not sure.  2 Brilliant finishes, no defensive cock ups, and we do have the only unbeaten record for first half performances in the Prem.
I'd say a pretty average performance from us, but bits of brilliance and absence of cockups is always key to turning performances into results.  For once we got them (so far), usually they are missing from us.

Just now, Dwmh said:

One Luton cock up and 2 excellent pieces of Chelsea finishing - hats off to Palmer and Madueke, we have seen very few low xg high finishing added goals this season

He is at LB because 2 expensive LBs are unavailable.  At CB there are 3 CBs ahead of him (and possibly the injured Chalobah and Fofana makes him 6th).  As far as his Chelsea career is doing he is doing fine IMO.  And LB is the one position that Poch/the club could have thought they had covered with sufficient quality and experience.

Not sure.  2 Brilliant finishes, no defensive cock ups

In a nutshell 

6 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Well that was a very enjoyable 45 mins… well done lads. 
United fan Mrs Nobly seems more interested in getting close ups of the Luton coach?? Am I missing something Jayne? 🤔

Mrs Nobly and I are on exactly the same page here 😜

I found myself irresistibly drawn to focusing on him, then I had to pull myself together and remember I’m a Chelsea supporter 🤣

• Haha 3