Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Burnley win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/03/24 at 14:00

12 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Ouch Poch - out now!

I almost want him to go just to see who our terribly entitled fans will pick on next.  😡 Mudryk is playing better than anyone yet even he is getting stick on here. Joke fans!

Edited by boratsbrother
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

I almost want him to go just to see who our terribly entitled fans will pick on next.  😡 Mudryk is playing better than anyone yet even he is getting stick on here. Joke fans!

You think this is REMOTELY acceptable? 👀💀

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

1 single member on here (with an axe to grind) criticising Mudryk's performance on here and you talk about "joke fans". People disagree with you about Poch. It has nothing to do with entitlement and everything to do with his evident incompetence as a tactician and motivator. Get over yourself mate.

• Agree 1

Been fighting to get stupid cc comment off the screen,,,even worse reading it than listening to the crap commentary..which matches the game in many ways. I despair,,the usual worldie from a dying beast.

11 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Joke comment. Not heard Mudryk getting stick and I'm in MHL.