Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Burnley win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/03/24 at 14:00

1 minute ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Without Palmer we’d be with Luton and Everton. Can you honestly see him studying with these clowns?

I'm just clinging on to the forlorn hope that we get rid of Pochettino 2 seconds after the final whistle of this season and get in a football coach, any would do, why the board thought we could do without one for an entire season is beyond me. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bertles86 said:

Avram Grant has more tactical nous than Poch. 

We sub Conor, and lose leadership on the pitch. Burnley go low block and he brings on wingers not a striker like Washington. He's done

My dog has more tactical nous that our coach. 

• Haha 1

Any and I mean any coach who watches us play will know our achilles heel is defending corners and free kicks into the box. 

What has Pochettino done in the time he's been here to sure things up at the back? 

Nothing apart from bleating about height. 

If we got in a coach who stopped us leaking goals in that manner and spent the rest of the time speaking gobbledegook about lemons and bravery then we'd be top six. 

He's a fraud. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

• JaneB changed the title to Chelsea 2 Burnley 2
3 hours ago, RDCW said:

1 single member on here (with an axe to grind) criticising Mudryk's performance on here and you talk about "joke fans". People disagree with you about Poch. It has nothing to do with entitlement and everything to do with his evident incompetence as a tactician and motivator. Get over yourself mate.

Take no notice of me! 

I'm just a rentagob letting of my steam by having a go at others letting off their steam. 

Supporting Chelsea for decades can do funny things to people's heads.🙃

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Take no notice of me! 

I'm just a rentagob letting of my steam by having a go at others letting off their steam. 

You might have to admit just for a while that he’s just a little, eensy, weensy bit……………….f***ing shit 💩 

😉

Home now, so I can rant away in private and peace !

Edited by east lower
  • Haha 1

Watched the short highlights and won't watch any more than that, so I don't have a lot to say about this performance and result, apart from the fact it's embarrassing.

For now, I'm carrying on with family life and everything else that is much more important and fun than Chelsea football club these days.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Any and I mean any coach who watches us play will know our achilles heel is defending corners and free kicks into the box. 

What has Pochettino done in the time he's been here to sure things up at the back? 

Nothing apart from bleating about height. 

If we got in a coach who stopped us leaking goals in that manner and spent the rest of the time speaking gobbledegook about lemons and bravery then we'd be top six. 

He's a fraud. 

"There is always an easy solution to every human problem—neat, plausible, and wrong." (H. L. Mencken)

Edited by Max Fowler

6 minutes ago, Max Fowler said:

"There is always an easy solution to every human problem—neat, plausible, and wrong." (H. L. Mencken)

So you don't think that any coach could improve out defensive capability by er coaching then? 

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." 

(HL Mencken.)

Edited by Mark Kelly

8 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

So you don't think that any coach could improve out defensive capability by er coaching then? 

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." 

(HL Mencken.)

It's highly unlikely that in a complex team sport like this, especially when there has been so much experimental change, that there is one single solution.

Neither Disasi nor Badiashille have shown anything to suggest they are top level defenders. Our central midfield looks weak and too small. Most importantly, we lack leadership all over the pitch. A new coach may get us defending better but I am doubtful with the profile of this squad we would get anywhere near our aims. Potter had us defending better but attacking worse.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Take no notice of me! 

Passion runs in different ways. I think that sums this evening up pretty much.

No offence to anyone supporting Chelsea. After all, we are all only humans.

• Agree 1

OK...calming down a bit....it might not seem much to some but although misery loves company  I take great comfort in joining in and sharing true Chelsea feelings with the excellent, far from miserable, company on here.

This too shall pass.

"If you want to drive the stagecoach in the sunshine you must be prepared to drive it in the rain",

(chara circa sometime somewhere!)