Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Burnley win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/03/24 at 14:00

Context does not matter in any way shape or form here. I don't want to hear any shit from Poch about stats today.

We were at home to Burnley, one of the worst sides the PL has seen.

They were down to ten men.

We should have been winning by four or five. 

UNACCEPTABLE. 

• Agree 3

5 minutes ago, Blue Orca said:

Don't think he knows what day of the week it is. £35m joke buy.

Have to admit he was bloody awful and it does look like he's half asleep while playing. Looked a decent prospect at onetime but has regressed enormously this season. More so than any other player imho.

• Agree 1

Thoroughly depressing but not surprising, called it right with the draw. Two positives, Palmer who’s sadly too good for us and the other being we’re closer to the end of the season. 

2 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Petrovich has not made a costly error all season. He finally makes one and yet it's all Poch's fault? 

No, the whole shitshow is Pochettinos fault, from not being able to defend set pieces and being unable to defend or attack as a unit to training the players into the hospital and having a better opinion of what's happening than any other sentient being with eyes. 

I know it's best not to comment straight after a game but my goodness,,that was disgraceful...doomed side with ten and best Chelsea can get is a somewhat fortuitous draw?

Would have, could have, should have notwithstanding there is no excuse regardless of where the blame is..for this result and the season.

Thus is the Spring of our discontent......heart bleeds.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Proud-Blue said:

I just fucking KNEW they were going to equalise when that free kick happened. FFS.

Ironically, it was a dumb foul by Palmer that lead to it.

Either, against that lot with ten men you should be able to win comfortably even if your keeper throws one in 

1 minute ago, Box of Tricks said:

Absolute joke.

I don't care about the league position anymore, Pochettino just needs to fuck off and never darken our door again.

A lost season and two points dropped really not a big deal..we ain't going nowhere but some blood sweat and no tears would be appreciated.

• Agree 1

We were complacent and inept. An unhealthy mix. No doubt the manager will blame the international break, like it doesn't affect other clubs. The players that went away will have been relieved to see that they could rely on their team mates and when they came back to Cobham they will have forgotten that they can't depend on the other players on the pitch at all.

For all those saying we will be ok in three years, who are they kidding? Are the rest of the clubs in the league going to stop and wait for us to catch up? Of course they're not. We are going to have our faces planted firmly in the mud as time moves on. Slowly but surely the allure of playing for Chelsea is going to tarnish and we are going to become just another mid table club flirting occasionally with relegation.

Newcastle are showing that no longer can you spend money to immediately become title contenders. We have got a squad of injury prone kids with no leadership and their confidence is going to erode as the years roll on. Our defense is unsettled and ineffective, our forwards are unimaginative and ineffective and our midfield is incapable of controlling a game. There is nothing to build on. We may as well sell Gallagher in June as there's nothing for him here now.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Petrovich has not made a costly error all season. He finally makes one and yet it's all Poch's fault?  The club pays Sterling £300 k a week and he misses from 3 yards. That's Poch's fault too is it?

Against 10 man Burnley we should be so out of sight that Petrovic can make that mistake and it not impact the game. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, chara said:

A lost season and two points dropped really not a big deal..we ain't going nowhere but some blood sweat and no tears would be appreciated.

No heart. No spirit. No steel. No unity.

No leadership.

And no coaching. 
💀😔

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

32 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

You think this is REMOTELY acceptable? 👀💀

Badiadshile. Disasi. Gallagher. Jackson (possibly his worst game for us) Mudueka ( second only to Badiashile level crap) Enzo were all poor,  plus two result changing individual errors from Petrovich and Sterling.  

Overall our worst performance in a while so of course that was not an acceptable performance. But I keep saying I expect these ups and downs from this set of player at this moment in time. If we are still like this this time next season, then I will start to worry, but not before then.

6 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Badiadshile. Disasi. Gallagher. Jackson (possibly his worst game for us) Mudueka ( second only to Badiashile level crap) Enzo were all poor,  plus two result changing individual errors from Petrovich and Sterling.  

Overall our worst performance in a while so of course that was not an acceptable performance. But I keep saying I expect these ups and downs from this set of player at this moment in time. If we are still like this this time next season, then I will start to worry, but not before then.

This is fundamentally worse than ups and downs imo bro 💀💀💀💀

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Holymoly said:

Pochettino has the same win % as AVB over the same number of games at which point the latter was sacked.

AVB inherited a team that had come 1st and then 2nd

He had Cech,Cole, Terry, Lampard, Drogba

4 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Against 10 man Burnley we should be so out of sight that Petrovic can make that mistake and it not impact the game. 

In the Premiership few teams can get away with a keeper clanger as bad as that and a striker missing when it was easier to score. Again, a game where we  should have been coasting at 3-1 is turned into an ugly 2-2.  Nothing to do with tactics or coaching, just bad individual mistakes from a midtable team. 

• Disagree 1