Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Everton Win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/04/24 at 18:00

1 hour ago, Proud-Blue said:

There's a lot of tickets on the ticket exchange for this...

image.png.82f1c6ace7999b9af158c0052eebcc85.png

I quoted the same in the Owners thread a few hours ago. Never, ever seen as many available. Looking at the image, even more than when I looked. There’s seats in new blocks available there.

Worrying really. There’s the Monday night kick-off argument but there’s been plenty of other night game’s where this level of disinterest has shown up and it will be STH’s not attending.

1 hour ago, Proud-Blue said:

There's a lot of tickets on the ticket exchange for this...

image.png.82f1c6ace7999b9af158c0052eebcc85.png

I'm surprised it's not been moved from subscription TV-.channel to free-channel here in Nolrway (or maybe a channel you'll get paid by spending 90mins of your life......)

Apparently the coach and the team can set a new PL record at this game.

No PL team has conceded two or more goals in more than 7 consecutive games, and 7 is where we’re at currently in that regard.

What a badge of shame that is.

Getting better are we?

Record Breakers.

• Sad 1

Just now, Miguelito07 said:

It was only a matter of time before Disasi and Enzo would pick up injuries. They've been run to the ground!

Enzo I will agree with. Disasi I am not sure. You would expect a defender like him to be able to play nearly every game.

Ben Chilwell – in partial team training.

Axel Disasi – undergoing medical assessment.

Enzo Fernandez – undergoing medical assessment.

Robert Sanchez – absent due to illness.

Raheem Sterling – absent due to illness.

Levi Colwill – continuing to undergo his rehabilitation programme.

Wesley Fofana – continuing to undergo his rehabilitation programme.

Reece James – continuing to undergo his rehabilitation programme.

Romeo Lavia – continuing to undergo his rehabilitation programme.

Christopher Nkunku – continuing to undergo his rehabilitation programme.

Lesley Ugochukwu – continuing to undergo his rehabilitation programme.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Miguelito07 said:

I would rather the board spend money on a quality medical team than on the stadium. This is beyond a joke

I mean they have clearly failed in that department too. We had bad injuries before but they have failed to make it any better, arguably worse.

• Agree 1

I'm always concerned when players are "ill" it always feels like they've had enough and have downed tools , probably not but it's Sterling and Sanchez two supposedly first choice players who cannot get in the side at the moment so alarm bells are ringing .

• Agree 2

So, I imagine it will be:

------------------Petrovic

--Gusto----Trevoh-----Silva-----Chilwell

--------------Carney-----Caicedo

Palmer------Gallagher-------Mudryk

----------------Jackson

Or maybe move Mudryk to the middle and play Madueke wide-left

Or maybe Palmer as the #10 and Madueke right and Mudryk left

Or maybe we will end up playing Chilly as a LW.

13 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm always concerned when players are "ill" it always feels like they've had enough and have downed tools , probably not but it's Sterling and Sanchez two supposedly first choice players who cannot get in the side at the moment so alarm bells are ringing .

It’s been a symptom for many years, when the going gets tough (or they don’t see any future in the manager/coach) they head for the treatment table.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

So, I imagine it will be:

------------------Petrovic

--Gusto----Trevoh-----Silva-----Chilwell

--------------Carney-----Caicedo

Palmer------Gallagher-------Mudryk

----------------Jackson

Or maybe move Mudryk to the middle and play Madueke wide-left

Or maybe Palmer as the #10 and Madueke right and Mudryk left

Or maybe we will end up playing Chilly as a LW.

Great thing we're getting rid of Thiago and Trevor in the summer 🤦‍♂️

It seems that the longer the break we have between matches, the more injuries we pick up.

Whilst it is good to have academy players on the bench occasionally, there are players that have spent 3-4 months training with the first team and missing development matches (or loan opportunities) in order to sit on the bench at best. Training with the first team from time to time and sometimes making the bench is good for development, but spending so much time not playing regular football is not helping these players progress.

Matos (before his loan) was on the bench 16 times and only played 5 minutes. Washington has been on the bench 21 times and played 23 minutes. Casadei has been on the bench 9 times and played 17 minutes. Castledine has been on the bench 6 times and played 5 minutes in total.

On 11/04/2024 at 12:48, east lower said:

I quoted the same in the Owners thread a few hours ago. Never, ever seen as many available. Looking at the image, even more than when I looked. There’s seats in new blocks available there.

Worrying really. There’s the Monday night kick-off argument but there’s been plenty of other night game’s where this level of disinterest has shown up and it will be STH’s not attending.

I've seen this many tickets available for a game on the previous iteration of the Ticket Exchange, but never on this current one.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chiswickblue said:

It seems that the longer the break we have between matches, the more injuries we pick up.

Whilst it is good to have academy players on the bench occasionally, there are players that have spent 3-4 months training with the first team and missing development matches (or loan opportunities) in order to sit on the bench at best. Training with the first team from time to time and sometimes making the bench is good for development, but spending so much time not playing regular football is not helping these players progress.

Matos (before his loan) was on the bench 16 times and only played 5 minutes. Washington has been on the bench 21 times and played 23 minutes. Casadei has been on the bench 9 times and played 17 minutes. Castledine has been on the bench 6 times and played 5 minutes in total.

Trouble is, with 9 spots to fill, this will carry on

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Trouble is, with 9 spots to fill, this will carry on

With a 27-man squad you'd think you'd be ok, but I don't think there's been a single match this season without academy players on the bench.

• Agree 1

I thought I'd jinx the game by mentioning that they haven't beaten us at the Bridge since 1994 (barring penalty shootouts) in front of the new MH stand. A Paul Rideout goal suspiciously like Garnacho's second. Expecting a bad result.:classic_sad:

Edited by Sciatika

Sanchez

Chilwell    Fofana  Colwill   Disasi  James

Ugochuckwu        Lavia

Enzo

Nkunku.                Sterling

• Haha 1

Embarrassing number of injuries this season, it hasn’t been great in recent years but this issue is getting worse. You cannot function as a team like this, it needs to change next season, I don’t care if we have to rip the medical department apart and start again, just do it.