Media Stories, Rumours and Gossip

JaneB

5 hours ago, Sciatika said:

What is odd about the report is that all the evidence appears to be what she experiences on social media. But we all know social media is a cesspit. It is full of tribalists, some of them misogynists, trying to belittle the players of other clubs, male or female and, in some cases, the efforts of female footballers who are trying to build up their sport. Throw in the likes of Joey Barton, and you end up with a toxic mix. However, if you ignore issues on the streets, which is not really an issue for the clubs, I am not aware of problems in the stadium, though to be fair I do not go as often as I'd like. We have a Womens Supporters Group and a Chelsea Women Forum based at Kingsmeadow, which attends the Fans Forum, an ongoing commitment to encourage younger fans to go to Women's games, We have policy such as having enough female stewards to ensure that searches of females are undertaken by female stewards. There are some outstanding issues in the East Stand vis-a-vis the number of female toilets, but this tends to be more of an issue for women's games at the Bridge. If Eni wants to make a specific accusation about what the club could do, she should tell them (formally or informally). It's not like she does not have the channels.

Yes. There is nothing authentic about Aluko.

Edited by RDCW

15 hours ago, RDCW said:

Yes. There is nothing authentic about Aluko.

Very much feels at this point she just says stuff to try to draw attention.  Might be a slippery slope she ends up on doing that - Le Tiss has been finding that out recently.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Captain. Leader. Legend.

What a great interview, it's great to hear all the stories and the details of his upbringing spoken about so openly. I'm so glad his Mum went against his Dad and signed the contract!

The AVB story is really interesting... sounds like he'd lost the senior players before he even started. JT's reaction to just Benitez's name is brilliant!

I also very much like his comments about Gallagher as captain.

Get him involved in the first team in some capacity, please.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Captain. Leader. Legend.

What a great interview, it's great to hear all the stories and the details of his upbringing spoken about so openly. I'm so glad his Mum went against his Dad and signed the contract!

The AVB story is really interesting... sounds like he'd lost the senior players before he even started. JT's reaction to just Benitez's name is brilliant!

I also very much like his comments about Gallagher as captain.

Get him involved in the first team in some capacity, please.

I think he was talking to the fans when he stressed he was only working in the academy and had nothing to do with the first team.

23 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Great interview, thanks for sharing.

The bits about Mourinho were very interesting, especially how he still adores him but was practically pissing his pants. It also highlights why a comeback wouldn't work with the current regime.

2 hours ago, chrisb said:

Why? Just why? That is wrong on so many levels.

Oh My God...and the Great GW debate of '24 was considered beyond the fringe,,this is the final proof of the End of Worlds portent.

Please mods ..let not poor NB see this..I beg you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ham said:

@NoblyBobly

Thoughts on this sociopathic behaviour?

Screenshot_20240428_084523_Facebook.thumb.jpg.c6c3c41605565f1c9158f883287fc520.jpg

This is why the world is in the state that it is. 
Tbf who buys a two fingered KitKat anyway? Ludicrous behaviour and asking for trouble. 
Sadly though the kid will probably grow up to be a Dipper or a Spud. 
( Shoe size 5 ?? What is he, a Japanese trans??) 

• Haha 2

On 26/04/2024 at 14:27, mora said:

Great interview, thanks for sharing.

The bits about Mourinho were very interesting, especially how he still adores him but was practically pissing his pants. It also highlights why a comeback wouldn't work with the current regime.

JT was great but I'm still not having that pebble headed twerp next to him.  All he does is blow smoke up his fellow owners backsides.

Edited by blueandproud

21 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

This is why the world is in the state that it is. 
Tbf who buys a two fingered KitKat anyway? Ludicrous behaviour and asking for trouble. 
Sadly though the kid will probably grow up to be a Dipper or a Spud. 
( Shoe size 5 ?? What is he, a Japanese trans??) 

Is it me or does KITKat  not taste the same as it used to?  The four fingered version wrapped in tin foil was magnificent, but in the more recent wrappers it tastes inferior to what it used to.  And don't get me started on the Chunky version, massively over-rated IMHO

4 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

Is it me or does KITKat  not taste the same as it used to?  The four fingered version wrapped in tin foil was magnificent, but in the more recent wrappers it tastes inferior to what it used to.  And don't get me started on the Chunky version, massively over-rated IMHO

It's too sweet now they've screwed up the chocolate recipe 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

All KITKat lovers should try the Norwegian version that was introduced in 1937 - only 2 years behind you brits 🙂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kvikk_Lunsj

Hmm..over here we have to variety of choices now...being a traditionist I stick to the basic KK,,,not all change is good!

Side note..when Mrs C and I reconnected 12 years ago one of my deal breaking/sealing questions was "How do you eat Kit Kat.?...puzzled but answered correctly..(another question was "Micky Mouse or Bugsy"?)

Edited by chara

On 28/04/2024 at 20:08, NoblyBobly said:

Tbf who buys a two fingered KitKat anyway? 

Do they even exist any more? 

I am not convinced that isn't a 4 fingered KitKat 75% eaten. 

Also, what kind of psychopath doesn't eat a KitKat in one sitting? 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Do they even exist any more? 

I am not convinced that isn't a 4 fingered KitKat 75% eaten. 

Also, what kind of psychopath doesn't eat a KitKat in one sitting? 

I think you can only buy them in multi packs now.

Personally I prefer today’s sweeter ones 😋

75BB80F0-E5C4-4439-AD14-C187D36E3CA3.jpeg