JaneB

Matchday prediction  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Crystal Palace win

51 minutes ago, johnnybozo said:

It'll come. They hate us so we'll get a monster deduction for cooking the books if Everton got 10 points for their minor infringement.

We have American owners now not Russians and associates of Putin and American owners know about litigation so if they try and pull a fast one I don't think they will get away with it. 

31 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

They’ll do it once they know how many points they need to deduct to get us relegated, so expect a 4 point deduction with 1 game to go.

You optimist.  I'm expecting the deduction to wait till next year when they know how many points it will take to stop us returning.

2 minutes ago, jasonb said:

We have American owners now not Russians and associates of Putin and American owners know about litigation so if they try and pull a fast one I don't think they will get away with it. 

Thank God litigation in UK is not the same as litigation in US.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

They’ll do it once they know how many points they need to deduct to get us relegated, so expect a 4 point deduction with 1 game to go.

I'm pretty sure Poch will manage that anyway and then leave so we can endure "Agent Poch" memes from the club supporters who never win anything. 

1 hour ago, Blue Moon said:

I, too, will have drugs in hand, prescribed by my off-license and Waitrose. Should numb the agony until I get hacked off and switch to whatever load of old tosh is available on another channel ....

I think I am going to pass on my annual health kick - Some go for a dry January but I try for a dry 27th to 30th of Dec.  

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm pretty sure Poch will manage that anyway and then leave so we can endure "Agent Poch" memes from the club supporters who never win anything. 

omg - the thought of Poch managing a 2025 promotion team is deeply disturbing. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Fun fact:

The Blues are the only side yet to trail at half time in a Premier League game this season, heading into the break level on 14 occasions and leading four times....

If these were the FT scores we would be on...26 points instead of 22. Stat looks better than it is. But I suppose the conversion of those HT draws into more victories (rather than the defeats I assume most of them were) would have left us much better off. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

If these were the FT scores we would be on...26 points instead of 22. Stat looks better than it is. But I suppose the conversion of those HT draws into more victories (rather than the defeats I assume most of them were) would have left us much better off. 

..... And we would be unbeaten and the moral would be 1000 times higher 🙂

4 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

I, too, will have drugs in hand, prescribed by my off-license and Waitrose. Should numb the agony until I get hacked off and switch to whatever load of old tosh is available on another channel ....

Well I'm diabetic and  instead of selection boxes I asked for red wine.I reckon I have enough to do me 'till the new year,and then the new years resolutions will kick in, when I fully intend to give up yoga!.

Edited by kev61