Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Leeds win

Just now, NoblyBobly said:

All our villains in one lovely sweeping move!! 
But comfy I am not! 

Something Mudryk didn't have to overthink and great ball out to the wing...funny old game..but well done those two!

17 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Joined late. Missed two goals. Wtf is Sanchez doing back between the sticks? This comp is vital for us now. It could mean Europe too. MK was right. Poch couldn’t wait to get Sanchez back in. Ffs. 

Joined late, too - just in time for …. What? …. Mudryk scoring? Leeds pretty in pink (what would Normal Hunter have said?)? World has gone mad … 

• Agree 1

Just now, Blue Moon said:

Joined late, too - just in time for …. What? …. Mudryk scoring? Leeds pretty in pink (what would Normal Hunter have said?)? World has gone mad … 

See my earlier shirt "observation" !

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blue Moon said:

Like a bunch of big girls blouses wondering what shade of lipstick to wear with their shirts . Probably got fairy cakes at half time. 
Norman is turning in his grave ( if he’s dead) . 

2 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Like a bunch of big girls blouses wondering what shade of lipstick to wear with their shirts . Probably got fairy cakes at half time. 
Norman is turning in his grave ( if he’s dead) . 

My image is Billy Bremner in Pink !!! or Big Jack!....... indeed NB. the World gone mad... or at least wobbly!

• Haha 2

Just now, chara said:

My image is Billy Bremner in Pink !!! or Big Jack!....... indeed NB. the World gone mad... or at least wobbly!

Can you imagine? They’d have said “take that fcking pink shirt and shove it up your fcking pink arse before I shove it there for ya”

• Haha 2

I thnik I've worked out why we're generally so shit. The numbers on the back of the shirts are gold. When we had the gold numbers after winning the CL we always had a poor following season. Why aren't the numbers white?