Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Leeds win

47 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

I, for one think we'll win this.  Do Leeds really want a long cup run, it might affect their promotion push, they might just rest a few.  The trouble is, wjat sort of team will Poch put out?

That may just be our saving grace they're desperate to win promotion and dodge the playoffs. 

No idea what will happen tonight, no idea what team he'll pick or whether those that are picked will turn up or not. It's hard to care when we have a manager who clearly doesn't care and sets us up for damage limitation most weeks.

I'll watch it, but I don't know why.

If we do lose, I think the pressure will ramp up massively and the board will have a decision to make. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

No idea what will happen tonight, no idea what team he'll pick or whether those that are picked will turn up or not. It's hard to care when we have a manager who clearly doesn't care and sets us up for damage limitation most weeks.

I'll watch it, but I don't know why.

If we do lose, I think the pressure will ramp up massively and the board will have a decision to make. 

I'm honestly debating not to watch with myself , I think I'd rather just have a night on the sofa with the Mrs and various animals 

I expect I'll cave but it's touch and go , part of me wants to not watch so we win five nil instead of watching as we fail to launch again

• Like 1

If Leeds play like they can we are in trouble, they are everything we are not and will cause us lots of issues with their style of play.

I hate the fact we give the whole of the Shed to away fans in the cup and tonight their fans will make a massive difference. 

Fully expect an incredibly hostile atmosphere from our own fans and 6000 crazy Leeds lapping it up, making it even more difficult. 

Could get very nasty at the Bridge tonight.

• Agree 1

Dare I even watch . Liverpool and Leeds are the two teams I hate most. Liverpool of the present and Leeds from the past. 
( Always had a secret  like  for the pure white kit though . Still makes me feel dirty inside.) 

• Haha 1

The missus is out at a choir sesh, so I'm annexing the big telly and watching. From behind the sofa, 'tis true, but watching (through my fingers). Never cared one way or the other about Leeds - before my time, and in any case I've always found them a boring team to watch. Got boxed into a pub full of Leeds and Cambridge at a match near the Abbey Stadium - could tell the difference, Cambridge looked a lot like each other (for some reason), Leeds overweight,brutish, humourless orcs. Eventually exited via a back door.

• Haha 3

This is a major free hit for Leeds Utd who are riding high and will not wish to disappoint their travelling fans. Meanwhile the majority of our players couldn't give a toss for the club or our fans and will be shitting their nappies having to play three games in a week. I fully expect three / four players to pull up with mystery strains or tiredness in this game.

2 hours ago, jasonb said:

I think we will win with players wanting to show they are better than at Wembley.

Of course if they don't then expect massive pressure to be levied against Poch.

I think we will win but I can't see how we are expected to get through City, Newcastle, United, Liverpool, Wolves/Brighton and Leicester (competitive PL Club in disguise). 

Coventry is the only team left I'd be confident against and that's as long as we draw them at home. 

24 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I think we will win but I can't see how we are expected to get through City, Newcastle, United, Liverpool, Wolves/Brighton and Leicester (competitive PL Club in disguise). 

Coventry is the only team left I'd be confident against and that's as long as we draw them at home. 

Assuming we win, I think we only have to get past 3 of them. I think we can beat anyone on our day, but sadly, those days are rare. I'd give us a decent chance against United, Coventry and Brighton. In the end, it will be as much dependent on where we play, the fixtures around the tie and the length of our respective injury lists as it is about anything else. Best to work one game at a time,

Edited by Sciatika

1 hour ago, Blue Moon said:

Got boxed into a pub full of Leeds and  Leeds overweight,brutish, humourless orcs.

Whenever I had the unfortunate pleasure of crossing paths with the above mentioned. Flat caps "Gilbert O'Sullivan style", whippets, a packet of 20 woodbine and the two fingers of which half were yellow was the giveaway before they had said a word. 😀

• Agree 1

Apparently, Leeds Utd play with an insanely high line. Whisper it quietly, but It might be a good game to play Mudryck rather than Sterling. Maybe, with Palmer on the right with orders to try and get behind their defence and use Jackson to pull their CBs around and be a target up front. I won't pretend it worked all that well against Spurs(A), but we got there in the end.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm honestly debating not to watch with myself , I think I'd rather just have a night on the sofa with the Mrs and various animals 

I expect I'll cave but it's touch and go , part of me wants to not watch so we win five nil instead of watching as we fail to launch again

From what you've said in the past Mark I'm surprised there's any room on your sofa for you and Mrs. K.  

• Haha 1