JaneB

Matchday prediction  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Manchester City win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/11/23 at 14:30

12 hours ago, kev61 said:

On paper we should get tanked,but I have a feeling we will go close.Nothing more than a feeling mind you.

All depends on which City turn up. If they're on formΒ  they win fairly comfortably but they do throw in some below par performances during the first half of the season, so if they're a bit off we could give them a game.Β 

Give over,Β @asvaberg, next you’ll be telling us he does tapestry in his spare time and prefers a good game of scrabble to playing; and that the Vikings were actually misunderstood farmers and fishermen whose idea of excitement was a super new Ibsen play and a good bottle of Bordeaux.

Although at 13st8 and 6’4 he is a bit underweight …. but maybe I’m judging him by my standards (considerably heavier and slightly shorter).

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Give over,Β @asvaberg, next you’ll be telling us he does tapestry in his spare time and prefers a good game of scrabble to playing; and that the Vikings were actually misunderstood farmers and fishermen whose idea of excitement was a super new Ibsen play and a good bottle of Bordeaux.

Although at 13st8 and 6’4 he is a bit underweight …. but maybe I’m judging him by my standards (considerably heavier and slightly shorter).

It's embroidery, not tapestry and a good chess game using soapstone pieces.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

Is it illegal to have a player someone elses shoulders to mark him at set pieces?

On 09/11/2023 at 08:25, Chelsea_Matt said:

My bro. It would be the biggest shocker since I got a reply on any of the dating apps πŸ€£πŸ™ƒπŸ’€

You should get some of the posters on here to help with your profile.

"Thoughtful, open-minded, eloquent. A pure mind with a strong heart"

Enough about me though, maybe we could put something about your deep knowledge of emojis?

Edited by Max Fowler
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Max Fowler said:

You should get some of the posters on here to help with your profile.

"Thoughtful, open-minded, eloquent. A pure mind with a strong heart"

Enough about me though, maybe we could put something about your deep knowledge of emojis?

Max πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’™

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I've added a poll to the top of this topic for everyone to predict the result. Feels like a silly game to try it out on, but let's see what the confidence levels are like.

Looking at the poll results thus far, it might be fair to say that 'we go in hope, but not in expectation '.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, chara said:

Michael..PLEASE

Lighten up...not a serious concerned question..a lighthearted question for a smile...not a debate issue just thinking about the various members who might mark it as a victory...to do with happy mindset...not deep philosophical analysis...For goodness sake it's me...not exactly the deepest of debaters and usually looking for a smile!!!!!

I think you know which way I voted on the result.Β 

• Haha 2