JaneB

Matchday prediction  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Manchester City win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/11/23 at 14:30

35 minutes ago, chara said:

Michael..PLEASE

Lighten up...not a serious concerned question..a lighthearted question for a smile...not a debate issue just thinking about the various members who might mark it as a victory...to do with happy mindset...not deep philosophical analysis...For goodness sake it's me...not exactly the deepest of debaters and usually looking for a smile!!!!!

It was a simple question. Not more and nothing less. Nothing deep and meaningful.  No agenda, Obviously I'm not the only one on here who needs to lighten up! 

2 hours ago, Sciatika said:

The pedant in me wants to say that I'd vote for a win, but I think it will be a draw. I should probably get a life. :classic_blush:

If it's a vote, like an election.  We all know who we want to win.  I'd vote for Chelsea everytime (well unless it is last game of the season and City are level with the Scousers)

I predict differently.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, chara said:

Confused Jane?....just asking if members here can guess who of their Forum compatriots voted for a win?...easy peasy question...answers harder...I'd start with...... 😁

No not really.  I just meant I wasn't sure who on here would vote for what.  Maybe the emoji was a bit confusing!!!!

10 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Sorry mate, but what does it matter who voted what? It's forum of opinions, that's all. I don't know if Jane's confused, but I certainly am.

See above.  Just a bit of fun Michael, no one has to join in if they don't want to.

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, martin1905 said:

Win our next 4 games and we will probably be 6th and only a few points behind Tottenham.

Must win game tomorrow.

Spurs has had the predicted turn around in results.  Win our next 4 and we could be ahead of them, in 7th.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, martin1905 said:

Win our next 4 games and we will probably be 6th and only a few points behind Tottenham.

Must win game tomorrow.

Never thought you were such an optimist Martin.We might get something out of the game but we will resort to type after that.

2 hours ago, Bison said:

We've lost 6 straight games to Man City without scoring a goal. 

Let's hope they treat us like Wolves and don't play this game at their best. That's the only way we're going to get anything from this game. 

God that’s bloody scary. Mind you we can’t beat Brentford 🤣

3 hours ago, Bison said:

We've lost 6 straight games to Man City without scoring a goal. 

Let's hope they treat us like Wolves and don't play this game at their best. That's the only way we're going to get anything from this game. 

4 of those losses were last season so they don't count  🙂
2 in 21/22
But  we did win the previous 3 games which were after TT had arrived in a season when City walked the league and we finished 19 points behind.  All in 2 months.
There was a big FA cup semifinal, a PL game and then some other cup game.  Silva, Chilwell and James played.  None of the rest of the team of the 12 man bench are here anymore.

full head to head:  https://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=536&team2_id=1718&teamTabs=h2h

• Like 1