Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Crystal Palace win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/02/24 at 19:00

1 minute ago, east lower said:

That’s your number posted all over Mumbai, Calcutta, Delhi and the rest of the Indian sub-continent then! 🤣🤣😉

Hope not.... would miss the occasional wind up time!   Mrs C just tells them to "go elsewhere".....such a waste !

Forgot to mention the actual caller ID showed a Crested Butte #....not exactly a place known for a diverse population!

1 minute ago, chara said:

Hope not.... would miss the occasional wind up time!   Mrs C just tells them to "go elsewhere".....such a waste !

Forgot to mention the actual caller ID showed a Crested Butte #....not exactly a place known for a diverse population!

Protected species?

• Haha 1

Proper team of 11 competent players.   SoI won't quibble over 1 or two preferred changes.

16 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

6 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

It’ll be a decade. At least. 

Yes.  But I bet he says 2 or 3 years.  Anything less would sound silly.  Anything more would sound like a kick in the teeth from an idol.

Meaningless question really. 

4 minutes ago, chara said:

Gold mate!.......I do miss the UK humour !

My pleasure. You have to suffer the World Series, SuperBowl etc., so it's the least I can do.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, chara said:

They might get a Crested Butte if they did turn up there! They all call from London or Leeds numbers here currently, and I can’t say anything else on that subject 😗

8 minutes ago, chara said:

I do enjoy keeping them on the phone as long as possible as the longer I can keep them busy the less chance they have of actually conning somebody else. I usually get the ones telling me my washing machine warranty has expired, that my internet has a problem or Microsoft telling me my computer has been compromised (I don’t even use a computer at home). 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, chara said:

Gulp !...only one keeper on the bench ?

In the real football World should be good enough to see off Palace.....but in Rod Serling's world..who knows?

Had to look him up Chara

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, chrisb said:

I do enjoy keeping them on the phone as long as possible as the longer I can keep them busy the less chance they have of actually conning somebody else. I usually get the ones telling me my washing machine warranty has expired, that my internet has a problem or Microsoft telling me my computer has been compromised (I don’t even use a computer at home). 

My favourites are the "Your (unnamed) TV service provider"..such a rich vein to mine!  my insistence of either where is the new Tv you promised me or my question asking if they will be sending me one gets us off to a good start!

But..as you say it does keep them away from other victims at least for a while!

• Like 1

FWIW...Crested Butte population 2020 census1639....98% ethnicity White...ski resort Official designated Wild Flower Capital of Colorado...couldn't make that up!

Back to Selhurst !!!...Over to you east lower!

Edited by chara