Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Manchester United win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/04/24 at 18:15

8 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

I honestly think if we just stop giving our opponents an undeserved chance we could be a top 6 team as we stand with the players we have. Not great I know but mid table is so sad and pathetic. . 

Europa would be amazing from the depths we have seen last and this season. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bigpokey24 said:

Guys can we finish 6th?

Nope. We are consistently inconsistent.

we would be 7th now and 3 points behind manure if not for that shit show on Saturday 

Edited by Miguelito07

2 minutes ago, Bison said:

Cucurella should not be allowed to sign Palmer's match ball. 

I thought he was good for most of the game. 

• Like 2

Just got home - what a game - the crowd went mental when that last goal went in.  The Bridge was absolutely rocking.

Criticism of some players deserved - Cucu for instance - but he should also be praised, played well most of the game. Caceido and Sterling … well … hmmm. Our defenders seem to be learning, but I wish they’d do it at Cobham. I dunno, tired and certainly emotional, but we seem to be getting in gear. Keep it up chaps. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ham said:

I thought he was good for most of the game. 

You have got to be on the wind up. He was utterly pathetic and was rinsed throughout by one of the worst wingers in the league. 

Well, that was an experience and in the end I enjoyed the first 25 minutes and the last 3 minutes. But…………….the bit in between was pretty poor, once the euphoria of the win is done and people analyse the game they may see why we sit mid-table.

The £210m central midfield pairing were painful to watch, tonight Caicedo vying with Badiashile for worst player on the pitch. Enzo - very ordinary. 

Too many mistakes, not enough joined up play and we can’t seem to play instinctively and the lack of co-ordinated  movement very apparent.

Thankfully Noni had a ‘moment’ and then United had a forgetful moment (they forgot they were still in a match at the corner).

Palmer is the stand-out player by absolute miles, but he was a little frustrating in the second half. 

At 94 minutes, we truly looked like we’d run out of ideas. Very nice to ram the ole’s down the United fans throats. 

Just watched the Caicedo balls-up for their first, it’s worse than I thought. WTF was he thinking attempting a pass to a bloke who had three bearing down on him anyway, pass to the keeper. 

Up to the end, not a shred of positive energy from the coach either. 

Look, I am very happy we’ve won, but United ended up imploding.

Dallo must have made 6 or 7 fouls, plus the penalty and not close to a booking, Maguire too. The scoreboard at the ground showed a stat that they’d made 3 times the amount of fouls we had without a booking and we’d had three booked I think.

Edited by east lower
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

You just have to let the joy overrun the intellect after a result like this. 

We only need 3 more points to guarantee Premier League safety !

• Like 1

Forgot to say that Madueke was trying to get the ball off Palmer to take the penalty in injury time himself and when he didn’t get his own way started throwing in arms around. Great one moment, acts like a tit the next - Wondering why you can’t get a start Noni? Look in the mirror fella!

1 hour ago, Bigpokey24 said:

We need to address the CBs we have , I really don't think Dsasi and Badashille are good enough,  We've let in 50 goals in 29 league games. That's really bad.

They aren’t and they will be replaced I think. But the bigger problem to address now is Caicedo. 115 mill and look at him. He had the worst debut I’ve ever seen for a Chelsea player and has virtually  trod water ever since. I see fleeting  glimses of a player but that mistake today was unforgivable. Any local amateur player would not have made that pass. I can’t even explain it. He actually looked first before he passed. IMO he needs to be dropped . I don’t care how much he cost. 
I would a least like a look at the high scoring Italian midfield player we have hovering in the background ( name escapes me). 
If we are looking to balance the books in the summer then Caicedo can go for half what we bought him for. He’s worth no more. 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, east lower said:

Well, that was an experience and in the end I enjoyed the first 25 minutes and the last 3 minutes. But…………….the bit in between was pretty poor, once the euphoria of the win is done and people analyse the game they may see why we sit mid-table.

The £210m central midfield pairing were painful to watch, tonight Caicedo vying with Badiashile for worst player on the pitch. Enzo - very ordinary. 

Too many mistake, not enough joined up play and we can’t seem to play instinctively and the lack of co-ordinated  movement very apparent.

Thankfully Noni had a ‘moment’ and then United had a forgetful moment (they forgot they were still in a match at the corner).

Palmer is the stand-out player by absolute miles, but he was a little frustrating in the second half. 

At 94 minutes, we truly looked like we’d run out of ideas. Very nice to ram the ole’s down the United fans throats. 

Just watched the Caicedo balls-up for their first, it’s worse than I thought. WTF was he thinking attempting a pass to a bloke who had three bearing down on him anyway, pass to the keeper. 

Up to the end, not a shred of positive energy from the coach either. 

Look, I am very happy we’ve won, but United ended up imploding.

Dallo must have made 6 or 7 fouls, plus the penalty and not close to a booking, Maguire too. The scoreboard at the ground showed a stat that they’d made 3 times the amount of fouls we had without a booking and we’d had three booked I think.

How was it when the last goal went in? It looked insane 😃

We sure don't like making it easy. What an insane game from an overall standpoint. 

I feel like I say this every week but it again a performance that showcased some of the best and worst of us. We play some excellent football and look in complete control, then the next we're shooting ourselves in the foot through poor decision making and execution that undoes everything. 

All that aside, going to enjoy this for what it is and that's a rare win against Man Utd in recent years. Suck it. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, east lower said:

Forgot to say that Madueke was trying to get the ball off Palmer to take the penalty in injury time himself and when he didn’t get his own way started throwing in arms around. Great one moment, acts like a tit the next - Wondering why you can’t get a start Noni? Look in the mirror fella!

Well I suppose I admire his bravery in wanting  to take it, but that bravery is completely out trumped by stupidity. Imagine another Sterling miss? 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, RDCW said:

You just have to let the joy overrun the intellect after a result like this. 

We only need 3 more points to guarantee Premier League safety !

? 43 points not enough?