Premier League

JaneB
Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

8 hours ago, Sciatika said:

After Mount's reception in the 4-3, I doubt he will want to return.

And their muppets sang  "He left because you're shit".  Well, his current team aren't much better, players like Martial, Lindelof, Anthony and Rashford are no better than most of our dregs.

Posted (edited)

I don't know why I do it to myself, but Palace beating Man Utd and then Utd having a reaction over the weekend and beating Newcastle would be good.

Edited by Sciatika
  • Like 3

Probably an old one, but a mate sent me this:

I met a fairy today who granted me one wish.
"I want to live forever," I said.
"Sorry," said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that."
"Fine," I said, "I want to die when Spurs win the premier league then." "You crafty c@nt" said the fairy.

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)

MM finding out the hard way that the grass isn't always greener...

Genuinely shite player at this level  these days. Shocking decline over the last couple of years and heading towards Deli Ali level of oblivion if he continues to play like this. 

Edited by boratsbrother

21 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

MM finding out the hard way that the grass isn't always greener...

Enjoying his demise.

Can't wait to see him at Everton in a couple of years time, desperately trying to "run it back".

25 minutes ago, Box of Tricks said:

Enjoying his demise.

Can't wait to see him at Everton in a couple of years time, desperately trying to "run it back".

At this rate of decline even a club of Everton's level won't go near him.  He certainly wouldn't get in our team anymore!

23 minutes ago, Bones said:

They got absolutely thumped.

Football moves so fast these days.

Only a month ago Poch was number one to get the sack,  but now the media are praising him and his team. Now its the Spuds and Utd managers who are coming under  scrutiny and pressure. 

Love it!

8 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Football moves so fast these days.

Only a month ago Poch was number one to get the sack,  but now the media are praising him and his team. Now its the Spuds and Utd managers who are coming under  scrutiny and pressure. 

Love it!

Agree but for the real football followers opinions and viewpoints stay pretty much within a slightly moveable framework over a season...it's the media's constant search for "talking points" and the need to show how much we need their guidance as to how the season is panning out for players clubs and coaches!

My viewpoint of The Poch  as an example..I think he has improved his influence on the squad but IMHO will never be anything but an average coach...my anger from earlier in the season has settled somewhat but not my overall opinion of him,,,I don't need the media to tell me what I can see and come to my own conclusions over.

• Agree 2

12 hours ago, Sciatika said:

I don't know why I do it to myself, but Palace beating Man Utd and then Utd having a reaction over the weekend and beating Newcastle would be good.

According to the EPL Injury Table (yes, I know), seven of the eleven Man Utd players not fit for last night's abysmal showing against Palace may be fit for Newcastle at Old Trafford. This includes Bruno Fernandez, Varane, Rashford and McTominey. On another positive note for Man Utd, Maguire won't recover in time. I think it might be lining up nicely.

It's the hope...   

• Like 1

Utd had form for leaks before MM went there, Utd's team sheet being shared to the media under Mourinho and then that thing with LVG being sacked at the final.

Erik 10p, a two bob manager.  David Moyes leaving West Ham as well, but I don't understand what people see in Loptegui, Wolves were a dull team to watch under him if they want so=called entertaining football, he'll  probably be another Pellegrini,  a vanity appointment.  As for the poor man's Frank Lampard, (Mount), I don't know whether to laugh or cakle at his demise, as boratsbrother said earlier, he's bcoming another Delle Alli,  who was a right arrogant little shit in his pomp, letting all the hype get to his head.

Why did we ruin the liquidator by singing about spurs? They’re a joke club, their sole purpose is to be obsessed with arsenal. We spend far too much time being concerned with them, they’re shite and so are their fans, worst fan base in the league. 

Edited by Floyd25