Chelsea 3 Luton Town 0

JaneB

2 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Sadly, I have to admit owning 5. The upstairs one, the downstairs one, the robot, the car one, and one designed to vacuum the inside of computers and electronic devices.

I fear you've vacuumulated too many.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, boratsbrother said:

My vacuum cleaner is put doing the shopping and when she gets back she better damn well pull her finger out and make me a sarnie and cup of tea.

If she complains, tell her to suck it up. 

21 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

What's that all about? Injury? That wouldn't be right because we typically pay our match injury tax on the day. 

No Mudryk or Lavia seen but no updates from the club. 

23 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

What's that all about? Injury? That wouldn't be right because we typically pay our match injury tax on the day. 

Maybe they are concerned about our ability to pay and demand it up front as security.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Sciatika said:

Sadly, I have to admit owning 5. The upstairs one, the downstairs one, the robot, the car one, and one designed to vacuum the inside of computers and electronic devices.

Just one of those things we have to suck up and get on with.

Sorry..missed earlier comments.....too late to be smarty pants!...working through the backlog !

Edited by chara

I'd go for:

Sanchez;

Gusto, Disasi, Silva, Chilly;

Gallagher, Caicedo, Enzo;

Sterling, Jackson, Mudryk;

What we'll probably see:

Sanchez;

Gusto, Disasi, Silva, Colwill, Chilly;

Sterling, Jackson;

Honestly, I don't think there's a difference between the two, Chilly in some wierd hybrid LB/LM/LW role or someone else; no one in the final third who could play there has shown they would be any better. My expectations are to finish the season between 7th and 10th, but Luton Town is a team we should beat easily, none of these gelling, young players, getting used to each other, work in progress excuses; we should dominate and win with ease, failure to do anything other than that will move my expectations to between 9th and 12th.

1 minute ago, Gurj SS said:

I'd go for:

Sanchez;

Gusto, Disasi, Silva, Chilly;

Sterling, Jackson, Mudryk;

What we'll probably see:

Sanchez;

Gusto, Disasi, Silva, Colwill, Chilly;

Sterling, Jackson;

Honestly, I don't think there's a difference between the two, Chilly in some wierd hybrid LB/LM/LW role or someone else; no one in the final third who could play there has shown they would be any better. My expectations are to finish the season between 7th and 10th, but Luton Town is a team we should beat easily, none of these gelling, young players, getting used to each other, work in progress excuses; we should dominate and win with ease, failure to do anything other than that will move my expectations to between 9th and 12th.

No way we're playing 5 at the back against Luton at home. 

Anything but a multi-goal win tomorrow will put Poch under pressure imo. Drop points here and all of a sudden the pattern is clear with last season in mind. We simply have to put in a commanding performance and win. 

Sanchez

Gusto - Silva - Colwill - Chilwell 

Gallagher - Caicedo

Sterling - Enzo - Mudryk

Jackson

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, Sciatika said:

Time to confess I, too, have as many. Except one is unpackaged (car) and will go to the local car boot when I can be arsed; the one in the shed (from an ancient relative) will stay there as it smells a bit … meh … and even the dump would object; the one in the garage is so old you can’t get bags for it; and the battery has gone in the one for the computer etc. Unfortunately, the remaining one is totally fecked thanks to Mrs Miggoscheffski, our Romanian lady who “does” and certainly did for our Hoover (beats as it sweeps as it falls to bits), so it’ll be six soon.

Apologies. Been on holiday sleeping in an uncomfortable bed in rainy Wales and looking forward to a long drive home tomorrow, but missing the match due to prearranged family engagement. Bah humbug. On the subject of which, is it totally beyond the bounds of possibility that we might one day play The Might Hunk in the hope that he realises that scoring a hat full would decrease the number of times he stays at home or sits on the bench in the foreseeable (albeit with a bucket of KFC), and increase the chances of someone actually buying him?

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Blue Moon said:

Time to confess I, too, have as many. Except one is unpackaged (car) and will go to the local car boot when I can be arsed; the one in the shed (from an ancient relative) will stay there as it smells a bit … meh … and even the dump would object; the one in the garage is so old you can’t get bags for it; and the battery has gone in the one for the computer etc. Unfortunately, the remaining one is totally fecked thanks to Mrs Miggoscheffski, our Romanian lady who “does” and certainly did for our Hoover (beats as it sweeps as it falls to bits), so it’ll be six soon.

Apologies. Been on holiday sleeping in an uncomfortable bed in rainy Wales and looking forward to a long drive home tomorrow, but missing the match due to prearranged family engagement. Bah humbug. On the subject of which, is it totally beyond the bounds of possibility that we might one day play The Might Hunk in the hope that he realises that scoring a hat full would decrease the number of times he stays at home or sits on the bench in the foreseeable (albeit with a bucket of KFC), and increase the chances of someone actually buying him?

We’ll need a reinforced bench…

• Haha 1

Strange game in that a win won't really say anything about us, it will just be about points. With all respect to Luton (and I genuinely have loads), all 19 other PL sides will be expecting to beat them at home, and about 15 will be thinking they should be taking 3 points at their place, too. I think a win is important to pre-empt any early rot, but the reality is we'd be back to square one straight after anyway because this is, by miles, the "easiest" fixture of the season on paper.

18 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Strange game in that a win won't really say anything about us, it will just be about points. With all respect to Luton (and I genuinely have loads), all 19 other PL sides will be expecting to beat them at home, and about 15 will be thinking they should be taking 3 points at their place, too. I think a win is important to pre-empt any early rot, but the reality is we'd be back to square one straight after anyway because this is, by miles, the "easiest" fixture of the season on paper.

That's why it has to be a tearing them apart win. 

• Agree 2