Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Sheffield United win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/04/24 at 15:30

1 minute ago, boratsbrother said:

Considering the quality of the opposition, I'd rate that as our poorest first half of the season. Appallingly bad!

Yep. Tuned in late when we were ahead and was wondering why we were playing at a walking pace. Sheffield United realised we were going nowhere and decided to have a go and promptly equalised. Appalling performance. 

One thing I've noticed is Cucurella has actually had acres of space.  He's also made a couple of really good runs but isn't being seen. If we're going to break down this low block, we need to stretch them a bit. I hope players start finding him second half.

Predictable performance against this sort of side, any team that has a go will always have a chance as well and unsurprisingly it’s another error that cost us. Need far more energy and desire in the second half to win this, players look tired though. 

18 minutes ago, Ham said:

Ref giving every 50-50 to them. Not giving us anything. 

He’s a homer for sure, the foul on Madueke not given which nearly led to a chance was typical refereeing in this league. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Can't wait for the season to end  - it is like death from a thousand cuts with this clown in charge.

By all means be critical of Poch for that first half performance, but we should also be critical of the players for playing so poorly too. Again, it's not Pochs fault for our keeper leaving acres of space at his near post. It's not Pochs fault for Silva passing blindly across into his box which could have cost us a goal. 

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm not able to watch today as I don't have a bent firestick, but the way we're playing almost seems like nobody is coaching the side. 

How very surprising. 

Don't need a firestick. Just google to sites that stream.

2 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

By all means be critical of Poch for that first half performance, but we should also be critical of the players for playing so poorly too. Again, it's not Pochs fault for our keeper leaving acres of space at his near post. It's not Pochs fault for Silva passing blindly across into his box which could have cost us a goal. 

I have said  before it's not 'entirely' Poch's fault - but I made my mind up about Poch a long ago so I don't need the occasional high or low  to judge him - I judge him from what I see he is doing on a match to match basis.