Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Sheffield United win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/04/24 at 15:30

Pathetic. Before these three games you would expect six, maybe at a push seven points from nine. But no we have five points which makes the result v Utd completely irrelevant. I swear this club is instructed not to qualify for Europe as we are skint and would have to pay bonuses. An absolute shit show from top to bottom.

• Agree 1

Ah yes. Giving our daughter a bath upstairs and I could hear the Argetine commentators saying Gol Gol Gol. I walked downstairs fearing the worst and of course I did. 

We will not get any form of Europe via the league. A Cup miracle is the only way. We are beyond a joke now. 

• Love 1

What’s the point of winning 3 points against United if you just chuck them away against the worst team in the league? I’d be tearing f*cking strips off them before they even left the field.

On one hand we can thank our lucky stars that the league is done now and our last game of the season is City in the cup on the 20th. I ain't wasting energy or time watching these lot any more after that.

Edited by Leo

I knew we were going to drop points again today.

It's not just Poch, as much as people want it to be. The squad as a whole has absolutely no spine and a woeful mentality. 

I'm not sure if I can even feel angry anymore. Just disappointed and bemused.

• Agree 3

Just now, Max Fowler said:

8 years you mean (until we can get rid of the Clearlake investment funders)

I’m just trying to focus on surviving the rest of the season first, which is easier said than done. 

No excuses for that!

Collectively and individually, technically and tactically  nowhere near good enough!   

Not a single player worth more than a 5 today.  Possibly Gallagher's poorest game for us. Enzo reaching new levels of absolute crapness. Jackson's third terrible game running. Keeper cost us a goal. That against a truly terrible the who have nothing but heart. Will excuse Palmer for having his worst game for us, but the rest should donate their wages to a foodbank.😡

Just now, Proud-Blue said:

I knew we were going to drop points again today.

It's not just Poch, as much as people want it to be. The squad as a whole has absolutely no spine and a woeful mentality. 

I'm not sure if I can even feel angry anymore. Just disappointed and bemused.

I think they know a chancer when they see one,. One who has his favourites and then has to turn to those he doesn't like to save his skin. 

He's an absolute non coach, we have literally nothing other than raw talent to fall back on on games as he doesn't instill anything in them that would help them stop being so easy to play against. 

He leaves we get Sam Allardyce, we'd be better that's how shit he is as a coach 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Max Fowler said:

Europe is still possible everyone 🤞

Yep, Eurostar do some good deals and I’m sure this squad would enjoy Disneyland since most of the tw*ts seem to be frolicking there instead of concentrating on the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

I think they know a chancer when they see one,. One who has his favourites and then has to turn to those he doesn't like to save his skin. 

He's an absolute non coach, we have literally nothing other than raw talent to fall back on on games as he doesn't instill anything in them that would help them stop being so easy to play against. 

He leaves we get Sam Allardyce, we'd be better that's how shit he is as a coach 

We may as well have stuck with Potter tbh. I wonder what he’s thinking as he counts his money. 💰 💭