Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Sheffield United win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/04/24 at 15:30

Just now, boratsbrother said:

Tags another bad mistake by Petrovich. 3 games running he's cost us a goal and needs to be dropped after this.

Time for our No 3 keeper as can't risk the clown Sanchez. 

2 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Thats another bad mistake by Petrovich. 3 games running he's cost us a goal and needs to be dropped after this.

Not nearly as bad a mistake as it looks. If there was a Chelsea player putting in a block, the keeper would only have to worry about near post. As the Sheffield player completely ran free,  keeper ended up guarding near and far posts. We are playing shite again  

Just now, Blue Orca said:

Time for our No 3 keeper as can't risk the clown Sanchez. 

Have to give someone else a chance when a keeper a keeper starts making so many  unforced errors. 

I said the other week that I'll be interested to see how Petrovich reacts after he made his first big mistake. Sadly, it has affected him badly.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Siidi said:

Not nearly as bad a mistake as it looks. If there was a Chelsea player putting in a block, the keeper would only have to worry about near post. As the Sheffield player completely ran free,  keeper ended up guarding near and far posts. We are playing shite again  

Nah, he got his angle completely wrong. It's somewhat  excusable for a keeper to be beaten at his far post but not his near post like that. For that angle that was a huge gap to leave.