JaneB

Matchday prediction  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Wolves win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/12/23 at 16:23

7 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

I despise this team, I honestly do.

Blows my mind when I see people describe us as inconsistent. 

We're not inconsistent, we're crap, average players coached by a coward. This is who we are, consistently poor. 

Edited by Mark Kelly

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

We're not inconsistent, we're crap, average players coached by a coward. This is who we are consistently poor. 

To be fair with even a half decent forward on in the first half we’d have been 3 up. We were the better team but were unable to score.

Just now, chrisb said:

To be fair with even a half decent forward on in the first half we’d have been 3 up. We were the better team but were unable to score.

He's told all his mates in the media he's having them all in tomorrow for training so he looks like a tough guy.  Watch that not happen. 

We cannot possibly be training properly, the players cant score the midfield cannot create or destroy and the defence are dozy. 

We're rotten from the owners down. 

• Agree 1

In he last 24 hours, I’ve faced Oxford Street, Piccadilly, Fortnums, and the Piccadilly line with my dearly beloved wife and daughter. ThenWaitrose this morning, a pile of ironing and the kids refusing to stop pratting about and set the table and wash up etc.  This match is worse by far. By Christmas Day, I might well be unbearably grumpy.

• Haha 2