1. 1. Who lifts the trophy and how?

• Chelsea after 90min
    • Chelsea AET
    • Chelsea penalties
    • Liverpool after 90min
    • Liverpool AET
    • Liverpool penalties

3 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Salah and Nunez must be struggling. They can't afford not to win tonight and they aren't even on the bench 

Well they have got Harvey Elliot and I understand he's the greatest player the world has ever seen according to social media and with Gakpo the second coming of Cruyff on the wing they really have no excuses. 

• Haha 3
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Well they have got Harvey Elliot and I understand he's the greatest player the world has ever seen according to social media and with Gakpo the second coming of Cruyff on the wing they really have no excuses. 

Like me, Mark, you have a PhD in sarcasm 

10 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

It’s the usual scouse and their backside licking sycophants  hyperbole as you imply here. And, when you look at their midfield you’d say mid-table standard.

They though have the diametrically opposed coach/manager scenario to us - they have one that makes the team play far better than the sum of all the parts, we don’t.

They score in the last 10 minutes of games we concede. We are the third worst in the league, behind two teams in the relegation zone. Coaching and leadership examples - good and bad.

• Agree 1

Pretty sure Szoboszlai, Salah and Nunez will all be miraculously fit enough to start on Sunday and play the full 90, Klopp is just playing games. Regardless, we need to ignore them a plan as normal as any side Klopp puts out will go out in the same style and mentality.

It seems likely Silva will be missing for us, along with those already out, so Disasi and Colwill are at the back again and personally I think we should stick with them until the end of the season anyway, they are the future pairing in my mind. After that, the only decision will be which 2 to pick alongside Gallagher and Palmer. I think we'll see...

Petrovic

Gusto - Disasi - Colwill - Chilwell

Enzo - Caicedo

Palmer - Gallagher - Sterling

Jackson

That front 4 will constantly rotate and Nkunku will eventually be thrown into the mix for one of them.

I think we can win, but I also think the Ref and VAR will do everything they can to ensure we don't.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Pretty sure Szoboszlai, Salah and Nunez will all be miraculously fit enough to start on Sunday and play the full 90, Klopp is just playing games. Regardless, we need to ignore them a plan as normal as any side Klopp puts out will go out in the same style and mentality.

It seems likely Silva will be missing for us, along with those already out, so Disasi and Colwill are at the back again and personally I think we should stick with them until the end of the season anyway, they are the future pairing in my mind. After that, the only decision will be which 2 to pick alongside Gallagher and Palmer. I think we'll see...

Petrovic

Gusto - Disasi - Colwill - Chilwell

Enzo - Caicedo

Palmer - Gallagher - Sterling

Jackson

That front 4 will constantly rotate and Nkunku will eventually be thrown into the mix for one of them.

I think we can win, but I also think the Ref and VAR will do everything they can to ensure we don't.

Looking at that starting XI and how we have been playing recently, I very much think we will win.

2 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Looking at that starting XI and how we have been playing recently, I very much think we will win.

You're bolder than me, in that you think we WILL win and I think we CAN win. Realistically, to win on Sunday, we'll need a bit of luck and we will need fair officials and I think we all know we won't be getting the latter, so we have to do everything we can to ensure that this doesn't matter. We have to be solid at the back (think the Man City match) and not play how we did against Liverpool the last time we met them and we have to take our chances when we get them (as we won't get many).

So I do think we CAN win, but I think it is going to be very difficult. 

I want to see the lads put up a fight, I want them to make sure Liverpool have had to work bloody hard if they end up with the trophy and I hope the players all take this in, this is the first final for a lot of them, definitely a first Wembley final for most of them... so I hope they take this moment in, remember it and use it to constantly remind themselves that this is the aim, these are the games they want to be playing in.

If they taste victory, they'll want to taste it again and again, whereas if they taste defeat, they need to make sure they do everything they can to get rid of that taste as soon as possible by lifting another trophy asap. It's a huge game for this young team.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

I've just visited football 365 and really wish I hadn't .

As per usual the Mailbox is full of empty headed waistrals giving it large about missing players when the entire Luton team cost less to assemble than they spent of Virgil " Dick " Van Dyke"

I don't care if we never win another game this season , we need to shove this right up their " Never spent any money , do it the right way" shit boxes. 

“shit boxes” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 💩 📦🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Yup.  Their injury crisis would appear to have affected just the Luton game. 

Ours has lasted 2 years and yet the media narrative is that Liverpool have been hard done by. 

Victims as per. 

Weirdly their squad may actually be much more reliant on key players than ours. All our players are fairly interchangable with the exception of Palmer. As in, none of them are particularly brilliant.