31 members have voted

1. 1. Who lifts the trophy and how?

• Chelsea after 90min
    • Chelsea AET
    • Chelsea penalties
    • Liverpool after 90min
    • Liverpool AET
    • Liverpool penalties

I'm warming up to a weekend on the lash.Aviva stadium tomorrow to watch Ireland v Wales.I must confess I don't really like rugby,but I do like the atmosphere of a high profile sporting event in a good stadium 

My brother in law loves  the game and can get tickets.It will just be a piss up for me, I couldn't care less who wins and I certainly won't be wrapped in any sort of flag.

Come Sunday I will be in a sports bar close to where he lives to watch our game.I guarantee it will be nearly all Liverpool fans.

No problem - I dislike Dubliner's as much as Liverpool fans - so I will have to keep my gob shut......unless we win😁

Does anyone know of any decent Chelsea related audio coverage of the game tomorrow?

I will be watching on tv but can’t bear to listen to the biased drivel they pass off as commentary, so want to watch with tv sound down along with some commentary from a Chelsea perspective.

8 hours ago, kev61 said:

I'm warming up to a weekend on the lash.Aviva stadium tomorrow to watch Ireland v Wales.I must confess I don't really like rugby,but I do like the atmosphere of a high profile sporting event in a good stadium 

My brother in law loves  the game and can get tickets.It will just be a piss up for me, I couldn't care less who wins and I certainly won't be wrapped in any sort of flag.

Come Sunday I will be in a sports bar close to where he lives to watch our game.I guarantee it will be nearly all Liverpool fans.

No problem - I dislike Dubliner's as much as Liverpool fans - so I will have to keep my gob shut......unless we win😁

Where does your dislike of Dubliners come from? Not Cork or Mayo are you?

16 minutes ago, JonnyCFC said:

Does anyone know of any decent Chelsea related audio coverage of the game tomorrow?

I will be watching on tv but can’t bear to listen to the biased drivel they pass off as commentary, so want to watch with tv sound down along with some commentary from a Chelsea perspective.

The problem is synchronising the sound between TV and radio. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JonnyCFC said:

The 5th Stand, a Chelsea FC app has Jason Cundy and another bloke commentating for most matches.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JonnyCFC said:

Sub titles or sign language are option. 

IMO can't beat football on the wireless. TV is overrated 

1 hour ago, Max Fowler said:

If Poch bottlejobs it tomorrow… what an enormous game for him 

We’ve lost our last 5-6 domestic finals haven’t we? 

And we lost two against this lot under Tuchel 

Enormous game for the club.  Poch is kind of irrelevant tbh 

10 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Sad but true.

Last win in a domestic cup was FA CUP 2017-2018 season.

However, we have had much more success in European cups during this period by winning Super Cup, Club World Cup, Champions League and Europe League - in SIX years. We are truly a GREAT club 😁😁😁

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Agreed. We should have at least 3 more FA Cups. 

7 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Sad but true.

Last win in a domestic cup was FA CUP 2017-2018 season.

However, we have had much more success in European cups during this period by winning Super Cup, Club World Cup, Champions League and Europe League - in SIX years. We are truly a GREAT club 😁😁😁

Yep

The ones which brought the club European success were poop at domestic success 

It a funny old game 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, chrisb said:

The 5th Stand, a Chelsea FC app has Jason Cundy and another bloke commentating for most matches.  

Cheers I’ll check that out.

1 hour ago, ROTG said:

Sub titles or sign language are option. 

IMO can't beat football on the wireless. TV is overrated 

I only ever listened to a game live once on the radio about 20 years ago, we were away at manure. I found it really stressful, the commentators were so animated, I presume to make it exciting, but it made it feel like manure were going to score every time they got the ball. I had to turn it off as was doing my head in 😂😂

37 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Honestly I couldn't really give a flying f' if we win tomorrow. The only joy will be beating Liverpool. It's been a pathetic run to the final and it's a lame cup altogether. IMO it's a far bigger deal for Poch than the fans or even the players - of course it's nice to win but it's really a mickey mouse trophy to celebrate after a barren two years when we should be challenging for top honours. Nonetheless if Poch gets it over the line - whole different mood around him. 

38 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Agreed. We should have at least 3 more FA Cups. 

Yep. The 2 Arsenal games with rubbish refereeing, Sanchez handball opener and 2020 soft red card. The Leicester game with the disallowed Chilwell goal because they chose the frame that went against us. The City game where Hazard was clean in on goal from a halfway line rum and on field ref blew offside stopping the attack and so it couldn't go to VAR. The Liverpool League Cup Final with the Lukaku disallowed goal. Liverpool FA Cup Final I can't remember any controversy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Wait what? Has something changed? It was play-off round until now. 

They're just setting us up so they can slag us off when we decide we don't want to enter it like Milan did that time to allow them to restructure their debt

• Agree 1